Saturday 16 October 2010

The Saturday Screen Shot #11

Shot from the Screen: The Fifth Element

Screenshot: Leeloo jumping from a great height

Shot from the Scene: Leeloo has just been recreated in a high-tech government science lab. Looking amazing covered only by the now-iconic white medical bandages, she tries to escape this unfamiliar and scary place. She manages to get outside but finds herself on the ledge of a towering skyscraper. Looking down to the congested space filled with flying cars, she decides to take a leap of faith. But who will be there to catch her when she falls...?

2 comments:

  1. Never seen the fitfh element, and have no idea why as I'm sure I would enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a real soft spot for this film. I know some people dislike it but I think it's great fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...